Transcription - Security & Confidentiality
Security and confidentiality of client data is of prime consideration at Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS). We take all precautions to protect the sensitive business information you entrust with us. We have strict administrative procedures in place to guard data integrity and confidentiality.
Our transcription team is well aware of the terms and privacy policies regarding storage, access, and transmission of valuable client data.
Security Measures We Follow
- Security personnel manning our office 24 X 7
- None of our transcription work leaves our office and we don't use sub-contractors
- All the external drives including floppy drives are disabled on each computer
- No personnel are allowed to bring in any floppies, or any electronic devices including laptops, PDA (personal digital assistant)
- No one is allowed to bring in or take out any paper or any written documents
- Every employee is checked on entering and leaving the premises
- Random checking of systems on a regular basis
- Password-protected computers
- Firewalls and antivirus software on all the computers are updated with virus definitions daily
- Any spoiled hard copies of notes and copies of patient information are shredded on site
- Monthly back-ups of computer systems will be stored on password protected lockers
- Availability of smoke alarm and a fire extinguisher in our office
- All our employees sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement
- We maintain up-to-date contractual agreements with all business parties
- Security services are employed to prevent theft and/or vandalism of any information stored on our systems
- All documents uploaded to our website are immediately protected with 256-bit SSL encryption
- Technical evaluations are performed on a routine basis to make sure all systems meet or exceed specified security requirements
- Our transcription outsourcing team is trained on privacy, security, and confidentiality
Consider our Free Trial offer to learn more about the security standards we adhere to.
Want to know more about MOS' transcription security & confidentiality measures? Contact us at our toll free number: 1-800-670-2809. Our Solutions Manager will assist you.